When will I be Billed?
- The card on file will be charged on the 15th of each month.
When will I get my first Treat Tube?
- We ship on the 28th of each month (or nearest business day) for delivery at the beginning of the next. If you sign up after the cut-off date (15th of the month) you will be included in the following billing & shipping cycle.
- Example: If you sign up on November 25th, you will be charged on December 15th and will receive your first Treat Tube at the beginning of January. If you sign up on or before November 15th, you will receive your first Treat Tube at the beginning of December.
- You must cancel prior to the 15th of each month in order to avoid being charged for the next package. All cancellation requests received on or after the 15th of the month will be applied to the following calendar month.
- Example: Cancel on November 1st-14th - You will not be charged for November and will not receive a package in December. Cancel on November 15th-30th - Your card on file will be charged on November 15th and you will receive a package in early December. You will not be charged or receive any future packages after that.
What is included in my Treat Tube?
- Each tube contains 7oz of treats, made with 100% restaurant quality Chicken or Turkey, sourced ONLY in the USA.
Can I change my treat flavor?
- You can change your treat flavor in the “Manage Pawfile” tab 24/7. Changes must be made prior to the 15th of the month to be reflected on the next shipment.
- Example: Switch from Chicken to Turkey on November 1st-14th - Receive Turkey treats early December. Switch from Chicken to Turkey on November 15th-30th - Receive Chicken treats early December and Turkey treats early January.
Shipping & Billing Changes?
- Requests for shipping and billing changes must be made before the 15th of the month. Treat & Repeat, LLC is not responsible for packages delivered to an incorrect address if changes were not made before the 15th of the calendar month.
- After packages are opened, we cannot process any returns, refunds, or exchanges. Please contact Support@treatrepeat.com so we can come up with a solution.
- Once packages are shipped from our facility, Treat & Repeat, LLC maintains no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. However, we do understand that there are oftentimes circumstances beyond our control. Please send an email to Support@treatrepeat.com and we can come up with a solution.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device